This post will cover some of the changes in 1.0.47, 1.0.48, and 1.0.49
- Game servers can now have a dedicated IP, this prevents other servers from installing on that IP address
- Server monitor can now be run by calling the url instead of just with command line
- Configurable options can have a separate display from value when using selectbox type, e.g. Yes=true,No=false. This will display “Yes” and “No” to the users, but will use “true” and “false” in the configuration files and startmode.
- Added a 1-click button that will update your GSP-Panel installation if the folder is writable by the apache user and if php-zip is enabled.
- "Login As" should now work properly on all systems
- Windows FTP now works properly in all regions
- Users are no longer allowed to reinstall suspended servers
To view the full changelog please visit http://wiki.gsp-panel.com/development:changelog
Is there a feature that you would like to see? Let us know on the forums!